Lake Minisink shoreline
Lake acess road to cabins
About the Association
The purpose of the Association is as follows: (2015 By-Laws)
- Promote fellowship among cabin owners
- Manage Association property to preserve and increase value
- Promote recreational use of the lake and surrounding area
- Cooperate with State, County, and Township authorities in management of natural resources, flora, and fauna in the area
- Cooperate with above authorities in facilitating construction and maintenance of good roads around the lake
- Be a voice to the above authorities to assist lease holders in expressing their concerns such as: acess to drinking water,cabin construction and maintenance, and lake access.
Lake Minisink Association Traditions
Pot-Luck Dinners occur several times each summer. Members are asked to bring side dishes or desserts to share with others.
There are a variety of events that occur during Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day weekends.
Other social events throughout the camping season for members to enjoy are: BINGO, Horseshoes, beanbags, Carnival, etc.